Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The "game" of LIFE


Emmy "Ansel, where did your kids and your wife go?"

Ansel  "I gave my kids up for adoption.  They are too expensive.  And I threw my wife out the window."

Savanna, "Then you have to go to jail."

Ansel, "There is no jail in this game"

Ansel, "Emmy give me back the money I gave you.  I felt sorry for you because you were poor, but now I want it back.!"

Emmy, "You can't take back money that you gave me."

Savanna, "Taxes, Shmaxes.  I don't want any nice roads."

Ansel, "I don't want to play this anymore!"

Emmy, "You can't just walk away from the game, Ansel, just because you are losing."


ME in my head "This "game" is a little too real to be fun at all.  What glutton for castigation thought it would be fun to create a game where you are pummeled by this game and why do we have it in the house?  I want to play the game of "Childhood" where there is no such thing as taxes or insurance or salaries.....just kick the can and candy in my pockets.

No comments: