Wednesday, September 15, 2010

another memorable carpooling conversation

Sometimes I lament not living in walking distance of the school.  On occasions such as today,  I would not trade the driving time for the world.   


Ansel:   I love comet strips
Savanna:  What are comet strips?
Ansel:  You know, when action fingers are put into a story
Emmy (laughing) Action Fingers?
Ansel:  You guys don't know much about comet strips and action fingers.


Just minutes later.


Emmy: Guess what I am thinking about right now.
Savanna:  Tacos?
Emmy:  Yep
Savanna:  That is so weird.  I was thinking about tacos.
Emmy:  Yeah, I figured out that most people are thinking about tacos when someone asks them what they are thinking about.  

4 comments:

Lucy said...

I love it. Especially the part about the tacos. I'll have to spot check myself sometime to discover if they are on my mind as often as Emmy has discovered:)

Sijbrich said...

So does that mean that something's wrong with me if I don't think about tacos on a regular basis?

You must make pretty good tacos.

Anonymous said...

Great. Now I'm thinking about tacos.

Bruce

marika said...

Wow, so wise at such a young age. I guess when it comes down to it, we do spend a bit too much time thinking about tacos.