11. I am thrilled that he has put on a little weight since we've been married. I really had no idea that he was that skinny.
22. He has not worn a tuxedo since our wedding day
23. We like the same television shows
24. He calls me for no reason.
25. He bikes to work
26. He likes farmer's markets
27. Conducts family bike washes
28. Plans out the future so I don't have to
29. He buys hummingbird feeders
30. He embraces his feminine side whilst still projecting masculinity
32. He never wakes up angry
33. He makes me feel safe
34. He wants to make the world a better place and actualizes practical applications in order to do so.
35. He likes to go to the bookstore
36. His weakness is ice cream and cookies and will over-indulge. I find this irresistible.
37. He checks my tire-pressure every time I go for a bike ride.
38. He mopped the garage
39. Home is his favorite place to be
40. He has strong opinions and is usually not too obnoxious when vocalizing said opinions.
42. He has written me poetry
43. He has great organizational skills (this is starting to reek a bit like a letter of recommendation)
44. We first bonded and still bond over salt and vinegar potato chips
45. I knew I would marry him the minute I saw him
46. He is constantly exploring better and new opportunities in his and our life.
47. He gives freedom to the bugs trapped in the house
48. He is very understanding and helpful when I don't feel like making dinner.
49. He designed and made our wedding gift thank you cards.
50. He has been relatively patient with my obnoxiously big family
52. He brought watercolors and paper on our honeymoon
53. He did all the cooking on our honeymoon
54. He had an all night job during medical school
55. I like it when he doesn't shave
56. He bought hay bales for our archery range
57. He once dressed up for Halloween (Napoleon Dynamite)
58. He rarely says anythings about my disaster of a closet...and I know it bugs him
59. He makes the kids Valentine's Day Cards
60. He eats ice-cream right out of the box
62. He likes wildflowers
63. He likes some really really dumb movies
64. We passionately dislike the same things
65. I am confident that he will buy me a kayak some day.
66. He has really great teeth and I think that this genetic strength has been passed on to the kids.
67. He is hardly ever sick.
68. He is left-handed
69. He lets me read at night and will go to sleep with the light on
70. He understands why I will never let him read at night with the light on...Double standards are sometimes ok.
72. He never lets things stay broken
73. He can reach things that are really high
74. He doesn't mind when I make fun of him
75. He will fold laundry while he watches t.v.
76. He buys tickets for events months in advance
77. He has lovely spurts of nostalgia
78. He is not set in his ways and is constantly evolving
79. He sings along even though he is way off key
80. He notices little things
82. He thinks inside, outside, and on the box. He is a thinker
83. He hates wearing ties
84. He can make me laugh really hard
85. He talks to inanimate objects
86. He can sneeze louder than anyone else
87. He gets lonely when we are gone
88. He likes his job
89. He is extremely honest.....sometimes brutally honest...in a good way.
92. He almost never tickles me
93. He takes the kids on all-day outings
94. He picks up the pieces beautifully every time I fall apart
95. He thinks some of my wierdness is kind of cute
96. Just because
97. Just because
98. Just because
99. He is truly sorry that he forgot our anniversary this year
100. He won't be disappointed in me for falling short in my original goal of 4,380 and only listing 100 things that I love about him.