Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year First....Day 13




Today I received my first hate mail.  Granted, I did totally deserve it.   I mean, what kind of mother would  undercook the egg yolk and overcook the egg white at the same time?    And THEN....and THEN.....I had the cruel audacity to inform him that he could not play until his one measly daily chore was finished.   The abuse suffered by my poor children is immeasurable.     I just hope that my crimes may eventually be forgiven.

I am just so proud that Ansel could assign words to his feelings, take the time to write them down, and even punctuate them.  I may have been a little more offended if he had added an exclamation point.   At least his hatred was confined to a period. Furthermore, his repetitive use of the words 'ever' and 'I hate you' was quite effective.  It really drove his point across.  Well done, Ansel.  Keep up the good work and thanks for helping me with my New Year's Resolution today.

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

Are you kidding me? This is your first hate mail? I'm doing something right because I get one every week.

marika said...

Two "efres" -wow, you were bad.