Friday, April 15, 2011

You may call me Grand Aunt Vanessa...Jubilation 93

As soon as we arrived in Salt Lake, my niece in law started her labor with her 2nd child.  It was so thoughtful of them to wait until I arrived, as I was able to smell baby Emma at less than 12 hours old.  

My rock solid soccer star niece, Ambryn, melting at the sight of a baby.

Olya, my  niece in law, who gives birth naturally, as if it is a simple sneeze.
My oldest nephew, Kaleb, who is suprisingly, a rather tender father.
This is my first grand-nephew Andrew, who understands Russian and English.  His life has just drastically changed and he has no idea.
This is my sister who is now a grandmother. Ambryn just made her a bumper sticker that says, "My mom can beat up your dad."  And it is absolutely true.  I want to get a little onesie for Emma that says, "My Grandma can beat up your Dad."

No comments: